Samsung Note 4 - SM-N910W8 Canadian Version

Hi guys,
I hope you guys can help me out.


I have a note 4 - SM-N910W8 I have been using for 3 to 4 years and it crapped out on me so I had to factory reset. Anyhow, I managed to factory reset but I am stuck in "Samsung Account Lock".
I tried everything and even resetting my account password but my phone won't take it. It keeps coming up with message "Processing Failed".


I know I got the correct account and correct password since I can sign in via samsung account website. I can even see the cloud back up that I did on my phone as well. Anyhow, I spoke with samsung customer support who gave me some tips even as following the numbers of characters and letters to use for my password total of 15 at least. They said it's a known issue. At the end they told me to go to samsung repair center and it's charging me 80 bucks to fix this...



So I am still stuck. I am out of wits. I don't really want to toss this phone. As of now I am looking for replacement but I would love to restore this phone since I have been using this for a while now.(just love this phone)


I have been looking around about using z3x and falcon box and the instructions are not so much clear as to what and which files I can use to flash. I've been at this for days now and I'm just really frustrated.


I am running Android 6.01 build - N910W8VLS1DPK1_N910W8OYA1DPK1


I own both z3x and falcon box and I fiddle with it but no luck. Again, this is not the google FRP it's the samsung account lock issue.

A lot of people is having issue with this annoying "Processing Failed" error.


Can someone give me some tips or even just direct me to some links. I'm just really stuck at the moment. Normally I go dig through the internet and just couldn't find any info or fix.


I tried updating the samsung account apk but that didn't work. I reflashed the tar file and also repartion, update bootloader and clear EFS but still no luck. Please help and thank you in advance.


from GSM-Forum https://ift.tt/2n2u2sa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment