Z3x Flashing problem

I noticed a strange problem yesterday when trying to flash an SM-N960F with a 4 file stock ROM and again today when I went to flash an SM-G930F.

It seems that Z3x is only doing a part flash and missing the AP file.

I've checked all boxes in the drop down to make sure they were all ticked and everything seems ok until I goto flash the device.

Here is the log from the S7 I flashed today.

File analysis... OK
Total file size: 0x061EB7CE (97 Mb)
Searching USB Flash interface... COM3 detected
Setup connection... OK
Reading PIT from phone... OK
Sending sboot.bin.lz4... OK
Sending param.bin.lz4... OK
Sending cm.bin.lz4... OK
Sending modem.bin... OK
Sending modem_debug.bin... OK
Sending cache.img.lz4... OK
Sending hidden.img.lz4... OK
Flashing done (time - 00:00:08)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.36.2

Ended up having to flash it with odin, but I prefer to use z3x for flashing as it's much faster.

If possible please fix this issue.

BR


from GSM-Forum http://bit.ly/2Vv5KCO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment